- $22 per person per day Range pass
- Discount days – apply to per person lane fees only (one discount per lane)
- Senior day – Tuesdays – 60 and over – $7.00 off daily lane fee
- Women’s day – Wednesdays – $7.00 off daily lane fee
- LE day – Thursdays – all law enforcement and military current and retired – $7.00 off daily lane fee
- Members get $7 off range pass price for guests – one guest per day, maximum
- All North Carolina active duty Law enforcement with credentials shoot free every day
- Personal instruction with NRA certified instructors
- $80 an hour for one person, $120.00 for two people (includes everything except ammunition)
- Firearms rentals
- $10 per rental for handguns (check out or list of rental firearms)
- $10 per rental for long guns
- All day rental pass for one caliber- $18
- $10 addition to add another caliber for all day rental pass
- $15 addition for silencer
- handgun and long gun rentals free for members
- silencer rentals $5 for members
- Simulator Rental
- $50.00/hr up to five people
- $35.00/half hour up to five people
- Special order fee – never
- FFL transfers*
- Members – ½ off non member pricing
- Non-Members – $80.00
- Non members/members who don’t fill out a transfer request form – $100.00/$50.00
- NFA transfers – $195.00 (you can shoot while your paperwork is processing – all NFA are done using eforms)
- Any firearm purchased from one of our facilities and transferred to another one of our locations never incurs a transfer fee (Ballantyne, Lake Norman or The Pineville Gun Shop)*
- Consignments – 80% to seller if store credit selected, 70% if cash to be paid to seller.
- Purchasers of consignment firearms will be required to have a state Pistol Purchase Permit or Concealed Weapon Permit. For long-gun purchases (only) a NICS check must be performed and the above stated transfer fees must be paid.
- All consignment guns must be out of the store within 180 days, either sold or reclaimed by the owner. If the owner is asking an unreasonable amount for a particular firearm our staff reserves the right to turn down taking it in on consignment
Please see our ammunition policy for details on the types of ammunition that can be shot at The Range and applicable restrictions.
Children must be at least 10 years old and accompanied by a parent to shoot at The Range.
*If a firearm is transferred to one of our facilities and needs to be again transferred to another of our facilities, you could incur an additional transfer charge.
Please be sure all transfers are shipped to your proper State’s facility.
NC residents must pick up handguns at one of our NC facilities. SC residents must pick up handguns at The Range at Ballantyne.
Please click here to request an FFL transfer.